Hallo, Gast! Registrieren

// AB de Villiers job as South African skipper appears safe despite Faf du Plessis impre
« Member »
Kein Icon für Gäste!
13.03.2018, 10:16 (Uhr)
AB de Villiers job as South African skipper appears safe despite Faf du Plessis impressing with his leadership as stand-in captain during back-to-back Test wins over Australia, according to the selectors. Key batsman De Villiers was ruled out of the series with a left elbow injury that required surgery but Du Plessis has performed well in his absence as stand-in skipper.His vision has been praised in steering the team to an unassailable 2-0 lead. A win in the final day-night Test in Adelaide next week will consign Australia to their first home series whitewash in history. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Despite this, selectors are not considering promoting Du Plessis to do the job full-time.At the moment its clear to us that Faf is stand-in captain and AB is the current captain when he comes back, said chairman of selectors Linda Zondi.De Villiers could now be fit for the home series against Sri Lanka, which begins on December 26 at Port Elizabeth. Du Plessis celebrates a crushing victory over Australia We will be guided [as to when he can play] by the medical team in terms of where he is and in terms of match fitness, Zondi added.He has been away for five months, a long time. For starters, he has to be match fit.South Africa thrashed Australia by 177 runs in the opening Perth Test and followed that up with an innings and 80 run demolition of the hosts in Hobart this week.It was a fifth consecutive defeat for Australia which saw chairman of selectors Rod Marsh quit, with Trevor Hohns temporarily replacing him.The third and final Test starts on November 24 in Adelaide.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: ICC look at du Plessis footage Abbot clinches series for SA Petersen charged with fixing Cricket on Sky Tevin Coleman Jersey. The Oilers jumped into the free agent market early by signing defencemen Keith Aulie (six-foot-six, 228 pounds) and Mark Fayne (6-3, 210 pounds) and left-winger Benoit Pouliot (6-3, 197-pounds). Two days earlier MacTavish traded lightweight forward Sam Gagner to Tampa Bay for 6-3, 203-pound right winger Ted Purcell. Andre Roberts Jersey. DETROIT LIONS AT ATLANTA FALCONS, 9:30 AM (ET) Detroit - RB Reggie Bush, TE Eric Ebron, TE Joseph Fauria, WR Calvin Johnson, QB Kellen Moore, TE Brandon Pettigrew, OT LaAdrian Waddle Atlanta - CB Javier Arenas, DT Jonathan Babineaux, OT Cameron Bradfield, WR Freddie Martino, QB Sean Renfree, OT Jonathan Scott, LB Tyler Starr SEATTLE SEAHAWKS AT CAROLINA PANTHERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Seattle - DT Jordan Hill, CB Byron Maxwell, OT Andrew McDonald, TE Zach Miller, C Max Unger, LB Bobby Wagner, WR Bryan Walters Carolina - CB Bene Benwikere, LB Chase Blackburn, WR Philly Brown, G Amini Silatolu, G Trai Turner, RB Fozzy Whittaker, RB DeAngelo Williams HOUSTON TEXANS AT TENNESSEE TITANS, 1:00 PM (ET) Houston - OT Jeff Adams, DB Josh Aubrey, LB Brian Cushing, DB Darryl Morris, WR DeVier Posey, QB Tom Savage, LB Jeff Tarpinian Tennessee - RB Antonio Andrews, WR Kris Durham, TE Richard Gordon, DL DaQuan Jones, CB Coty Sensabaugh, OT Will Svitek, TE Taylor Thompson BALTIMORE RAVENS AT CINCINNATI BENGALS, 1:00 PM (ET) Baltimore - CB Chykie Brown, LB Arthur Brown, DL Chris Canty, TE Owen Daniels, G/C Gino Gradkowski, RB Bernard Pierce, OT Jah Reid Cincinnati - RB Rex Burkhead, DE Will Clarke, WR A. .Y. -- Scott Chandler is returning to Buffalo, where he spent the past three seasons establishing himself as the Bills top pass-catching tight end. De Vondre Campbell Jersey. Doug Fister allowed two runs over seven innings and Washington hit three solo homers in a 6-2 victory over the Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday night. Robert Alford Jersey. 25 against Miami. Hillis left Browns Stadium about two hours before kickoff, a decision that has led to speculation he was upset over ongoing negotiations with the club on a contract extension. Canadian womens soccer team veteran Melanie Booth announced her retirement Wednesday, ending a career highlighted by a gold-medal win at the 2011 Pan Am Games and Olympic bronze the following year in London. Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. "I had been preparing myself for this and it seemed like it was the right time for me." Booth had one of the shootout goals in Canadas victory over Brazil at the 2011 Pan Am Games in Guadalajara, Mexico. Canada tied the game late in the second half and won 4-3 on penalty kicks. The veteran defender was initially listed as an alternate on the 2012 Olympic side but was later added to the team when injuries forced roster changes. "The hardest part (about retiring) is leaving the people that Ive been around for so long," she said. "Theyre like a second family to me." Although she never featured in London, Booth proudly stood on the podium with her teammates to receive their bronze medals after a 1-0 win over France at Wemmbley Stadium.dddddddddddd "Just the group that I was with, I was just so thankful to be around them and to be a part of that team," she said. "Just throughout my whole career thats what I strived to do -- just to look for the positive in everything and use that as motivation and try to better the people around me." Of her 65 caps, 37 came as a starter. Her lone goal for Canada came in a 4-0 win over Jamaica at the 2006 CONCACAF Womens Gold Cup. Canada won silver at that tournament. Booth also helped Canada win silver at the FIFA U20 Womens World Cup in 2002 and the Womens Gold Cup that same year. The 29-year-old played college soccer at the University of Florida. She started her club career with the Toronto Lady Lynx and also played for the Vancouver Whitecaps. Booth joined Sky Blue FC as part of the NWSLs original national team player allocation process. "We all want to thank Mel for her contributions to Sky Blues inaugural NWSL season," Sky Blue FC coach Jim Gabarra said in a release. "Congratulations to Mel on a successful career and good luck in the next phase of life." Booth has yet to finalize her future plans but intends to remain involved in the sport in some capacity. Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Gib hier deine Antwort zum Beitrag ein.

Bitte den Code im Bild in das Feld eingeben. Dies ist nötig, um automatisierte Spambots zu stoppen.
(Keine Beachtung von Groß- und Kleinschreibung)

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste