index » REGELN » MITGLIEDER » PROFIL » TEAM » RESERVIERUNGEN » AVATARE » LISTEN «
Hallo, Gast! Registrieren

// JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Denard Robinsons season is over.The Jacksonville Jaguars are pla
« Unregistered »
Kein Icon für Gäste!
17.01.2018, 07:53 (Uhr)
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Denard Robinsons season is over.The Jacksonville Jaguars are placing their leading rusher on injured reserve with a mid-foot sprain.Robinson hurt his right foot early in Sundays loss against Houston, but stayed in the game. It was still bothering him Wednesday, and tests revealed an injury that takes six to eight weeks to heal.A fifth-round draft pick from Michigan in 2013, Robinson finished the season with 582 yards rushing and four touchdowns. The former college quarterback made a successful transition to NFL running back.He had a period of time there where he put up some really good numbers, coach Gus Bradley said. He ran extremely hard and did some very good things and gave us some confidence in the run game because of what he did and what he showed. So I thought he made really good progress, really good progress.Bradley said Toby Gerhart, who opened the season as the starter before getting supplanted by Robinson, likely will start Sunday at Baltimore. Rookie Storm Johnson also is expected to get back in the mix. A seventh-round draft pick from UCF, Johnson has been inactive the last six games.Gerhart has 211 yards on the ground and a touchdown.I try to prepare every week and have an impact when I do get my number called in the game, Gerhart said. If I get more touches this week, it would be great. Im ready for it and excited for whatever opportunity I get.___AP NFL website: and Younghoe Koo Jersey. Specifically, thumbs up to the Canadian-based teams in the NHL, or at least most of them. Junior Seau Jersey. TSN 1290s Jordan Cieciwa, Big Marv and Toby are here to give their predictions on who will leave with the belt and who will take some of the other key bouts on the card. Johny Hendricks vs. . Rockies manager Walt Weiss was unhappy, too. Weiss addressed the issue in a 15-minute meeting with his pitcher and catcher after the Rockies gave up 14 hits and lost 10-1. De La Rosa lasted only 4 1-3 innings and allowed five runs in his first opening-day start. Keenan Allen Jersey. - The Oakland Athletics say they are stopping negotiations to extend their lease at the Coliseum. Branden Oliver Jersey. After a 99-97 loss to the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night, his Celtics coaches and teammates have only positive things to say about the Toronto-born rookie. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Panthers announced theyve re-signed unrestricted free agent defensive tackle Colin Cole to a one-year contract. Financial terms were not released Wednesday. The return of Cole means the Panthers have kept their entire defensive line rotation from last season intact. Cole started 13 games last season for the Panthers second-rranked defence in 2014 and helped the team to the NFC South championship.dddddddddddd Cole, whose role is primarily to take up blocks up front, had 15 tackles, one sack and three quarterback pressures. He missed all of the 2011 and 2012 seasons with an ankle injury. Cole, 33, has played in 99 career games in eight seasons with 47 starts. Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Antworten

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste